Do you require additional assistance?
We want to do all we can to make the insurance process easy for you. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need extra support due to challenges related to:
• Understanding and / or learning difficulties
• Literacy or cognitive issues
• English not being your first language
• Age-related issues
• Vision and/or hearing impairment
• Stressful situations such as finding yourself in unexpected financial hardship, experiencing a bereavement, or a relationship breakdown where you may need more help with understanding and managing your insurance
You can also choose to have a friend or a family member help you when you talk to us, or nominate a trusted person to act on your behalf – simply let us know and we will work with you to address your particular needs.
To let us know you need extra support, you can contact your broker directly by email or phone. Alternatively you can contact us on 0800 55 54 53 or email@example.com and we will direct you to the appropriate colleague.
0800 555 453
07 348 0599
07 347 8000
66 Queen Street
1122 Pukaki Street
610 Cameron Road
300 Richmond Road
Grey Lynn 1021