Disclosure Statement

What sort of adviser am I?

I am a registered, but not authorised, financial advisor.

I can give you advice about any category 2 product (Fire and General Insurance Products, or risk related Life Products).

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern or complaint about any part of my service, please tell our internal complaints scheme so that we can immediately try to fix the problem.

You may contact the internal complaints scheme by phoning Peter Sweeney, Brenden Townsend or Blair Fraser on 07 348 0599 or by email, info@stal.co.nz, or by writing to internal complaints, Sweeney Townsend Insurance Brokers Limited, PO Box 1747, Rotorua 3040.

If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme:

You can contact: Insurance & Savings Ombudsman
Address: PO Box 10-845, Wellington 6143
Telephone number: 0800 888 202
Email address: info@iombudsman.org.nz

How am I regulated by the Government?

You can check that i am a registered financial adviser at www.fspr.govt.nz.

The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings. You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under ‘What should you do if something goes wrong?’).

Contact us to discuss your insurance needs.

Call today 0800 555 453 to hear how Sweeney Townsend Insurance Brokers can insure you business

Contact Us Today